Monday, April 1, 2013

If anybody wanted this, here ya go..Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future Prism Music Collection CDs/scans only for now..

I was trying hard to get this album cause we needed it for the rest of the songs we needed tled. It wasn't popping up anywhere so with help from a "friend" we just bought the damm thing. It pretty much has all the songs expect like freaking one!! If you want Summer Day, you gotta go buy the 1st ending theme CD from Prizmmy my Transform. Kinda gay, but whatever. Yes, we also have the DVD, but we're holding off on releasing it till we get some space on our FTP and our damm computers to get it out. We plan on doing the DVD special from the albums for both this and the PRAD one so it doesn't really matter anyways. Still, I know people wanted the album and the lyrics/scans so here ya go. We're already working on season 2 since all of PRAD is at ts for the moment. Enjoy!

PRDMF Prism Music Collection(just CDs/scans)

PRDMF Prism Music Collection(DVDISO)

Bots have it as well so get off IRC if want.

Btw after that big fiasco with IRC, here's a reason why it went down I heard...

[00:20] no it was an electrode that got pissed 
[00:20] and used self destruct 
[00:20] see, electrodes are all muslims 
[00:21] ALLAH-UH AKBAR!

14 comments:

  1. If you can uploead the DVDISO of this, I will be very very happy :) Hahahhaa
    Anyway, thanks for this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just FLAC? No MP3? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously? It's the source! Just re-encode to mp3. lol

      Delete
  3. Awesome! Really awesome! Although I still don't like the art style (PRAD was way better), I still want to check this out for everything else. And of course, I'm still looking forward to seeing the remaining extras that PRAD had because all the girls are just awesome.

    As for PRDMF, my suggestion is to target doing maybe the early set of episodes first before starting of the extras there (because for those of us waiting for the TL, we still have to get ourselves informed to what the story setup for this thing is going to be).

    ReplyDelete
  4. 800MB - is this 2 CDs? Is it the same as one other but not at well seeded torrent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't know. As far as I know, we're the only group that has released this album. I didn't see it anywhere else. Yes it's 2 CDs.

      Delete
    2. Do you have the Puretty single Cheki Love in flac? I want it so much (with the instrumental ver)...

      Delete
  5. Any way to RAR the DVD ISO so that it's a little smaller?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Which program you used to rip the discs?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never mind the RARing - I managed to get the file. It burned easily - though I do have a way to author a DVD with the file structure if it came down to that. ISOs are easier for most people, even the not-so-technically inclined.
    Nice short enjoyable disk there. Fun music.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanyou so much for your awsome work. i have one request though. can you please please pleasee upload the DVDDISCO for PRAD?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't dowload the FLAC version torrent... it doesn't open the next page. I also tried in Wasurenai's one, but it gives me an error page (host error). What can I do?

    ReplyDelete